Effective Business Continuity Planning will help ensure the security of your staff, visitors, and operations in the event of a crisis. In just 60 days, Red Team Engineering will have your organization prepared to continue operations in virtually any unplanned event – from a minor interruption to a major disaster.
Red Team Engineering’s certified business continuity planners will help your organization develop appropriate resilience strategies, recovery objectives, business continuity, and crisis management plans. These plans can be implemented in collaboration with an integrated and comprehensive risk management initiative for maximum efficacy.
Red Team Engineering Business Continuity meets or exceeds:
- Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) and US Guidelines (FCD-1 and CGC1)
- ISO 22301 Business Continuity Management Systems
- ISO 27031 Information Technology (Business Continuity)
- National Fire Protection Standard (NFPA 1600: Standard on Disaster/Emergency Management and Business Continuity Programs)
- Plan Development
- Business Impact Assessment (BIA)
- Gap Analysis Studies
- Hazard Analysis Studies
- Plan Testing
- Alternate Site Operations Planning
- Knowledge Transfer/Staff Training